Broadcaster for VGA2USB is a screen capture, broadcasting & recording software tool for Epiphan device VGA2USB. It can capture external VGA signal —such as a Windows PC, a Macintosh OSX, a Unix machine, an embedded system, a medical device, scientific or lab equipment, and more.
A compact portable presentation broadcast solution that is ideal for podcasting, web seminar, and lecture broadcasting applications in the training, education, conference room, and medical sectors. Using Microsoft WMV9/Screen-9 compression, the Broadcaster lets you broadcast any VGA and audio source over a local area network (LAN) or the Internet.
- Support Epiphan device: VGA2USB
- Capture output from any VGA signal: 640x480 to 2048x2048
- Broadcasting VGA signal over the LAN or internet
- MMS-HTTP Streaming
- Recording to WMV file (Windows Media Video)
- WMV-9/WMV-HD codec
- Microsoft Screen 9 codec, more lower bandwidth
- MP3 Audio codec, 32K~128K bps
- Using Windows Media Player to playback file
- Using IE to watch web broadcasting
- Very easy to use
- One year free upgrade